* Students – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
** Developing countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower-middle income economies; click here to see the Country Classification data
FEES FOR ALL CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Printed material of the conference
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Refreshments as per breaks in the program
- Fees for daily participants include the above entitlements for the day of registration only
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 Euro commission is required)
Please make drafts payable to:
Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadlines indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including December 18, 2017: full refund.
- Cancellations received from December 19 until February 28, 2018: 50% will be refunded.
- After March 1, 2018: no refund will be made.
For group registration of 10 participants and more, please contact:
AD/PDTM 2021 registration department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: _41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 91 40