REGISTRATION FEES (Euro)
Fees that apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadline.
Trainee (Student/Fellow/Nurse) *
until januray 12, 2021
From january 13, 2021
The Virtual Conference will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the program, including:
- Access all presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule to attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever you choose.
- Network with colleagues. Browse the list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific programme and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the virtual meeting.
- Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the congress digital abstract book and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster virtual consultations.
- Join the debate. During a live-streamed or recorded session, participate in live conversations with delegates from all over the world.
- Give feedback. Use the short session surveys to rate the sessions and help us improve the overall quality of the programme.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
- Pre-Conference symposia
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellations received up and including January 13, 2021 – full refund
- Cancellations received from January 14 until February 22, 2021 – 50% will be refunded
- After February 23, 2021 – no refund will be made