REGISTRATION FEES (Euro)
GOLD TRACK: Upgrade your registration to the “Gold Track” to receive extended access to the complete Virtual Conference experience!
Gold Track Members Benefits:
- Retain access to all Conference materials and virtual session recordings up to 6 months after the Conference.
- Gain access to the Conference digital library, including abstracts, e-posters, exhibition, and sponsorship materials whenever and wherever you want and continue your learning experience after the Conference.
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines:
In Person Registration
* Trainee – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
** Low-Middle Income countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower-middle income economies; click here to see the Country Classification data.
In Person Conference Package for Participants:
The AD/PD™ 2022 Conference will offer you a full hybrid experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the Conference including:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Printed material of the Conference
- An invitation to the Welcome Reception on Wednesday, March 16, 2022
- Entrance to the Exhibition and Poster Area
- Conference refreshments as per breaks indicated in the program
- Fees for daily participants include the above entitlements for the day of registration only
- Open access to the AD/PD™ 2022 Virtual Platform where participants will be able to view presentations and session recordings whenever and wherever they choose during the Conference days, virtually network with colleagues and access e-posters.
Online Conference Package for Participants:
The AD/PD™ 2022 Conference will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the program including:
- Open access to presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule, attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever you choose during the Conference days.
- Network with colleagues. Browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits attributed to the AD/PD™ 2022 Conference.
- Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the online Journal of the Neurological Sciences and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster virtual consultations.
- Join the debate. During live-streamed or recorded sessions, participate in live conversations with delegates from all over the world.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 Euro handling fee is required)
Please make drafts payable to:
AD/PD 2022, Barcelona
Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadlines indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including December 21, 2021 – full refund
- Cancellations received from December 22 until March 2, 2022 – 50% will be refunded
- After March 3, 2022 – no refund will be made