Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
|Registration category||Early rate|
Until December 6, 2023
From December 7, 2023 - February 14, 2024
From February 15, 2024
|Regular Track||Gold Track||Regular Track||Gold Track||Regular Track||Gold Track
|In-person (Onsite) Participation
|Full participant||€ 850 ||€ 950||€ 915||€ 1,015||€ 1,030||€ 1,130
|Low & Lower-middle income countries *||€ 570||€ 670||€ 670||€ 770||€ 720||€ 820
|Trainee **(Student/Nurse/Fellow)||€ 400||€ 500||€ 450||€ 550||€ 500||€ 600
|Online (Virtual) Participation Only
|Full participant||€ 400||€ 500||€ 400||€ 500||€ 450||€ 550
|Trainee **(Student/Nurse/Fellow)||€ 300||€ 400||€ 300||€ 400||€ 350||€ 450
*Low & Lower-middle income countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification; click here to see the Country Classification data.
**Proof of Student/Fellow/Nurse status is mandatory – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
In Person Attendance Conference Package for Participants:
The AD/PD™ 2024 Conference will offer you a full hybrid experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the Conference including:
- Participation in all scientific sessions.
- Printed material of the Conference.
- An invitation to the Welcome Reception.
- Entrance to the Exhibition and Poster Area.
- Conference refreshments as per breaks indicated in the program.
- Open access to the AD/PD™ Virtual Platform where participants will be able to view presentations and session recordings whenever and wherever they choose during the Conference days, virtually network with colleagues and access e-posters.
Online Attendance Conference Package for Participants:
The AD/PD™ 2024 Conference will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the program including:
- Open access to presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule, attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever you choose. Virutal access is available only during the Conference days (March 5-9, 2024). For extended access up to 6 months after the Conference, consider upgrading your registration to the Gold Registration Track.
- Network with colleagues. Browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits attributed to the AD/PD™ 2024 Conference.
- Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the online Journal of the Neurological Sciences and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster virtual consultations.
- Join the debate. During live-streamed or recorded sessions, participate in live conversations with delegates from all over the world.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
Payment of registration fees (in EURO) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional €30 handling fee is required)
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: AD/PD 2024 Congress, Lisbon (Account holder: KENES INTERNATIONAL )
Bank details: CREDIT SUISSE (Switzerland) Ltd.
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-583
IBAN No: CH8504835150093492583
· Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
· Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Conversion of Registration Category
Up to the 21 February 2024 you will be able to change your registration category at no charge. For example, if you registered to attend in person at Lisbon, you will be able to change your registration category to ‘online’ and receive a refund of the difference in fees. Please note that when changing your registration category, the fee that will apply will be based on the registration fee and category applicable at the time the change is made.
As of the 22 February 2024 there will be no refunds for changing your registration category. Should you wish to upgrade your registration from ‘online’ to an ‘in-person’ attendance, you will be required to pay the difference applicable based on the registration fee and category at the time the change is made.
Registration Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including December 7, 2023 – full refund
- Cancellations received from December 8, 2023 until February 14, 2024 – 50% will be refunded
- After February 15, 2024 – no refund will be made
For group registration of 10 participants and more visit the Group Registration page.