Instructions for Oral Presenters VIRTUAL
Conflicts of Interest Disclosure
In compliance with CME/CPD requirements all speakers and oral presenters have to complete a conflict of interest form. Please include the title slide with your name and title of your lecture as your first slide -this slide can also include your Conflict of Interest disclosure on the same slide if you wish.
Please click here to download a template of the disclosure slide which you may use.
Presenters will receive a dedicated link to upload their slides and MP3 via email in December 2021.Oral abstracts allocated to Virtual On-Demand as well as those presenters with an Onsite Presentation In Halls E+F only will have their presentations available for viewing, from the start of the meeting, within the Oral and Poster Gallery on the virtual platform (no dedicated session time). Only orals of registered participants will be displayed in the Gallery. Deadline for uploading your Oral: TBA
Prepare your Virtual Oral
Technical specification for Oral preparationPlease submit your slides as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
- File Format: PDF file – up to 6 pages are recommended
- Orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in Landscape Layout 16×9 and Save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica
- Font size: > 11
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and embedded videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
- If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded HERE
Recording your MP3 (MP3 only)
For instructions on how to record an audio file for your Oral Presentation, please click here.You may record up to maximum 15mins.
**Please note that you may NOT save the file name with any characters or symbols – only letters and numbers and no spaces in the file name.By following the guidelines, you will ensure your oral is displayed correctly. Without following these instructions your oral will be unable to be uploaded.
Messaging Oral presenters
Within the platform, there is a messaging service to facilitate scientific exchange. Messages can be sent by participants directly to the presenter’s email (without seeing the presenters email address) by clicking the envelope icon.
Interaction with Oral Presenters
Oral presenters have the option to include a URL link to their own online personal e-meeting rooms (via Zoom, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Microsoft Teams, etc.) or institutional e-meeting rooms together with their availability, where they can then meet other delegates for interaction and discussion. You can create free zoom meeting rooms here: https://zoom.us/. The presenter takes responsibility for these third-party links and the Organizers are unable to monitor them.
By uploading your Oral and audio file, you agree to having it published in the official Congress publications and on the Congress website, virtual platform and educational websites for the duration of 3 months following the Virtual Congress.
For questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org