Instructions for E-Poster Presenters
The E-Posters will be available on the conference platform during the entire conference, but there is no specific time that the E-Poster presenters are required to be online. Participants will be able to contact the presenter and ask questions by email during the virtual conference.
Only e-Posters of registered participants will be displayed in the e-Poster Gallery.
E-Poster registered presenters will receive a dedicated link to upload their E-Posters by email in the coming months.
Deadline for uploading your E-Poster: TBA
TECHNICAL GUIDELINE FOR PREPARING YOUR E-POSTER:
PREPARE THE E-POSTER
- Language: All E-Posters should be prepared in English.
- 1 Page PPTX file
- File format: .PPTX only.
- File size less than 10 MB
- E-Poster orientation: landscape
- Font size: ≥16 (please do not use smaller font)
- Animated images and animations are not permitted for e-Posters and will be non-functioning.
- When you insert Images\ Photos\ Tables\ Graphs please use simple copy-paste, and do not use embedded documents – the system does not support embedded files -audio or video
- Please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/-@)
- Please do not use headers and footers.
RECORDING YOUR 5min MP3 AUDIO FILE – MP3 file ONLY
- For instructions on how to record a 5min audio file for your E-Poster, please click here.
- Please note that you may NOT save the file name with any characters or symbols – only letters and numbers and no spaces in the file name.
By following the guidelines, you will ensure your e-poster is displayed correctly. Without following these instructions your e-Poster will be unable to be uploaded.
Please note that by uploading your E-Poster, you agree to having it published on the AD/PD™ 2021 virtual platform for the duration of 3 months following the Virtual Conference.
For any queries please contact us at email@example.com