Onsite registration desk will be opened during the following hours:
|Date||Registration Hours |
|Tuesday, March 26||07:00 -17:30|
|Wednesday, March 27||07:30 -18:30|
|Thursday, March 28||08:00 -19:30|
|Friday, March 29||08:00 -19:15|
|Saturday, March 30||08:00 -19:15|
|Sunday, March 31||08:00 -14:30|
REGISTRATION FEES (EURO):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
|||Early||Regular || Onsite|
|||Up to and including January 2, 2019||From January 3, 2019 up to and including March 12, 2019||From March 13, 2019|
|Conference Package Full Participants||€750||€880||€950|
|Conference Package - Trainee (Students/Fellows***/Nurses) *||€360||€390||€450|
|Conference Package Participants from developing countries**||€530||€630||€680|
Conference Package Daily Registration
Common Features Of Neurodegenerative Diseases: Exploring The Brain-Eye Connection and Beyond, Tuesday, March 26, 2019 for AD/PD Participants
|Common Features Of Neurodegenerative Diseases: Exploring The Brain-Eye Connection and Beyond, Tuesday, March 26, 2019 for Non AD/PD Participants||€120||€150||€160|
|Neuropathology Workshop, Tuesday, March 26, 2019 for Regular|
|Neuropathology Workshop, Tuesday, March 26, 2019 for Student|| €110 |
|The Promise and Pitfalls of Real-world evidence in Alzheimer's Disease, Tuesday, March 26, 2019 for AD/PD Participants||€100||€110||€130|
*Proof of Student/Fellow/Nurse status is mandatory - In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
** Developing countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower-middle income economies; click here to see the Country Classification data.
***Fellows - Should still be in their medical training time period at the time of the conference. This category does not apply for Post-Doctoral Fellows.
FEES FOR ALL CONGRESS PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Printed material of the Conference
- An invitation to the Welcome Reception on Wednesday, March 27, 2019
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Conference refreshments as per breaks in the program
- Fees for daily participants include the above entitlements for the day of registration only
Payment of registration fees (in EURO) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional €30 handling fee is required)
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: KENES INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZERS OF
Airport City, AD/PD 2019 Congress, Lisbon
Bank details: CREDIT SUISSE (Switzerland) Ltd.
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-80
IBAN No: CH86 0483 5150 0934 9208 0
· Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
· Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
For group registration (10 participants and more), please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
All cancellations must be sent by email.
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (€30) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including January 3, 2019 – full refund
- Cancellations received between January 4, 2019 – March 13, 2019 – 50% will be refunded
- From March 14, 2019 – no refund will be made
AD/PD 2019 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 906 9145 ext. 014
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140